Monday, September 05, 2005

coming soon...

Due to an overwhelming amount of Greek vocabulary, I have not had the chance to update. However, I am currently developing thoughts on what it means to be "counter-cultural" and am preparing to write an entry on this topic. It has been inspired by a sermon on Genesis 41 concerning Joseph in the courts of Egypt.

It would be a good start to for my to hear some opinions on how we, as Christians, are to effectively and lovingly change the culture we are in. What are your thoughts?

I am also planning on helping colaborate YoungLife and Sojourn to reach some of the Highschools in the Highlands. I sincerely ask that you pray for God's direction on whether this is something I am to get involved with and that those that are already involved find blessings and see fruits.

No comments: