Saturday, June 02, 2007

Please Pray

So recently, my nearly full 40 gig ipod crashed. That's right, every time you push a button a message appears on the screen which reads, "www.apple.com/ipod/support" or something like that. Anyway's, let's just say that it sucks.

Also, please pray that the Lord will provide me with a new Job. It's not that I am unhappy at my current job. I could go into detail, and I won't, but it pretty much has to do with the goals that Kristin and I have set for the future. I have put my resume on line for an Assistant Store Manager for Starbucks.
My current manager has an interview this week for a Store Manager for Starbucks and if that goes well there is a chance that he would bring me on as the Assistant. Nothing is certain,, but I pray for God to allow for this to happen.

If it does or if it doesn't, Praise be to Him who is good.

No comments: